Mustang wishes

Mustang+wishes

We asked students to complete the sentence:  This year I want _________________ for the holiday season because _______________________.

Many students responded with something related to the end of COVID, safety and the return to normal.  We couldn’t agree more.

The following is a sampling from each grade.  

“This year I want happiness because this virus has really made my happiness go down,” junior Katelynn Alison said.

“This year I want a Christmas party for the holiday season because our close family friends do it every year, but due to the circumstances, we can’t this year,” junior Rommel Isaac Baldivas said.

“This year I want a left AirPod because I only have my right one,” sophomore Vanya Bustamante said.

“This year I want money for the holiday season, so I can get my family and friends gifts,” senior Gavin Clymer said.

“This year I want to see my friend for the holiday season because she just moved, and I miss her,” freshman Deana Gramling said.

“This year I want to see my family for the holiday season because I haven’t seen my family a lot for months,” junior Abby Guess said.

“This year I want my diploma for the holiday season because I am graduating this semester,” senior Elanna Herron said.

“This year I want a computer for the holiday season because I want to have a better computer for school and for fun as well,” sophomore Elizabeth Lewis said.

“This year I want Amazon gift cards and gift cards to stores for the holiday season because I need to prepare for college coming soon,” senior Faith Melone said.

“This year I want to make the best of what I’ve been given. I can just be thankful for all the stuff that has happened,” senior Parker Morrison said.

“This year I want a printer for the holiday season because it will help me stay organized in my studies,” junior Jordan Osborn said.

“This year I want 2021 for the holiday season because 2020 was a terrible year,” freshman Wyatt Perrine said.

“This year I want to spend quality time with my family and friends for the holiday season because I feel most content when I’m with them,” sophomore Chasry Supelana said.

“I want to see my mom, dad and little sister for the holiday season because I haven’t seen them in two years, and this is going to be my third Christmas without them,” senior Margaret Syllah said.

“This year I want for Corona to be over for the holiday season because I want to see my friends,” freshman Soliyana Tesfay said.

“This year I want to help other people for the holiday season because this year has been hard on everyone,”  sophomore Samuel Travi said.

“This year I want a MAINGEAR™ R2 RAZER EDITION gaming PC, Manley Reference Cardioid microphone, and a BONESPO Gaming Chair for the holiday season because they are what I need to start my rap career, and YouTube/twitch,” freshman William Wonson said.

“This year I want to have a normal and joyful Christmas with my family and friends because I miss spending time with them,” junior Tsion Yigletu said.